NOTICE: There is an error on this latest version hosted by Envato in which some user reported that they are unable to set the thank you page. I’ve solved this issue but its gonna take 1-2 days until Envato accept and publish the update. Meanwhile if you are buying this plugin, simply PM me with your mail and I’ll send to you the update.
Have you ever wants to change the “Thank You” page in WooCommerce which shown after a customer complete a purchase right after the checkout screen?
Are you screaming HELP! for something that should be so easy?
Wait no more!
This plugin allows you to :
- Change the default “Thank You” page.
- Create a special “Thank You” page for a particular product. This page will be shown if the customer have only that item on cart.
- Shortcode to get the Order Summary, Order Detail and Customer Detail making it easier to build the custom page.
You can change the “Thank You” page to:
- Another WordPress page.
- Custom URL.
FINALLY! THIS SHOULD’VE BEEN A DEFAULT WOOCOMMERCE FEATURE!
No need to change WooCommerce template from behind just to change the “Thank You” page. Create lead page! Get more subscriber! Up sell another product after purchase! The possibilities are endless .
Adding WooCommerce 3 compatibility, WP multisite compatibility and a shortcode to display buyer’s name. It’s getting more awesome!
When checking out as guest the shortcode always show the latest checkout info made by any guest even though it might not be the one made on the current session. Fixed this.
The wp_enqueue sometimes clash with the one that comes from the themes because the variable name is too generic. Fixed it.
Making the shortcode to output only the last order made within 30 minutes. So the thank you page will not show very old purchase made beyond 30 minutes .
- Creating compatibility with other plugin that might user the same end-point like WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration.
- Changing the return value of the shortcode so it returns to variable instead of printing directly to screen.
- Changing the help documentation to better reflect the package downloaded from CC
- Fixing the screenshot of the shortcode on CodeCanyon and documentation. The screenshot for order_details and customer_details shortcode should be singular -> order_detail, customer_detail
- Fixing “jQuery not found” warning that can be seen on Firebug. This warning do nothing and the program still works though.