VERSION 1.2.: Bug fix for not showing Feb month in reports plus failing to calculate one time payment
VERSION 1.2.0: 32bit Support
Interest Only Loan/Mortgage Calculator for WordPress
Interest Only Loan/Mortgage Calculator shows an amortization schedule for a fixed-rate loan, with optional extra payments and an optional interest-only period.
One of the most unique features is that it gives the opportunity for your visitors to receive reports on their email account.
This is a win win situation because your users will be happy for archiving their reports and will come back for more in order to compare with older ones, while you receive precious stats for later report monetization.
Fields used in WordPress Interest Only Loan/Mortgage Calculator
- Loan amount
- Annual Interest rate
- Interest rate
- Loan Length
- First Payment Date
- Payment Frequency
- Payment Type
- Interest-Only Period
- Email report
- They can change any values without reloading page.
- If your visitors wish they can enable the “Send report to email” option
in case they want to have their report sent as an email for later comparison
with other reports.
- After entering all fields select “Calculate” and wait a few seconds for
the results to appear.
Every time your visitor enables the email report you get results saved
in your WordPress database under table `i_o_l_reports`.
You can use that table for exporting reports and other useful data.
Plugin uninstall also removes all related tables.
Installation and Setup
- Extract zip file locally.
- Find and edit file interest-only-loan-calc.php with notepad or any other editor.
- Go to line 196 and replace www.wpcream.com with your url then save and close file.
Then go to line 202 and replace email@example.com with your own email then save and close file.
- Upload folder under /wp-content/plugins/ through ftp.
- Log into your WordPress admin section and enable Plugin.
- If you want to use the widget as well just visit the Widget settings under the Appearance section.
Plugin can be used inside any article by placing the following code:
If you want to use it as a widget just slide the “Interest Only Loan Calculator” widget to your desired sidebar.
Interest Only Loan Calculator WordPress Plugin Upgrade
- Deactivate plugin.
- Download locally new files and upload them to your website.
- Reactivate the plugin.
Plugin is developed to work and function with the default WP installation, themes and plugins. If you are using plugins and themes(mostly) that don’t follow the WP standards then there is chance that the plugin won’t work as expected unless you adjust your theme or plugin with conflict accordingly.
Interest Only Loan/Mortgage Calculator Support
You can request support or send questions and inquiries through the href=”http://codecanyon.net/item/interest-only-loanmortgage-calculator/134419/support/contact”>Support Contact Form.
You can use both plugin and sidebar widget at the same time without any