SUMO Invoices is a Complete WooCommerce Invoicing System. It supports the Regular Invoice, Proforma Invoice and Credit Invoice in both PDF & HTML formats. SUMO Invoices is highly customizable and is a Must Have WooCommerce Plugin.
- Complete Invoicing System
- Built on Top of WooCommerce
- Supports Invoice and Proforma Invoice
- Manual or Automatic Invoice Generation
- Powerful Features available
- Extensive Customization Options
- Translation Ready
- and more
How to Install SUMO Invoices?
1. Download the latest version file (sumoinvoices.zip) of SUMO Invoices from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumoinvoices.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumoinvoices.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Invoices i.e. sumoinvoices.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Invoices?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Invoices then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Invoices in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumoinvoices.zip) of SUMO Invoices from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumoinvoices.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumoinvoices.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Invoices i.e. sumoinvoices.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 2.4 on 13 April 2017 New: WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility Version 2.3 on 02 March 2017 Fix: 'Numbering Type' option fields not displayed properly as per the selected value Fix: Default value not saved for Order Details Section Tweak: Code Improvements Version 2.2.1 on 27 October 2016 Fix: Settings tab interchanging problem Version 2.2 on 18 October 2016 Fix: WooCommerce Activated check improvement Version 2.1 on 15 October 2016 Fix: Contents of Content section Blocks not displayed for Proforma Invoice on a new Installation Version 2.0 on 23 September 2016 New: Partial Refund Supported New: RTL Supported Tweak: Print button displayed based on custom style Version 1.4 on 04 September 2016 New: HTML Invoice Version 1.3 on 16 June 2016 Fix: Problem in viewing the downloaded Invoice from My Account Page Tweak: Made improvements in fetching the download URL of Invoices from My Account Page Version 1.2 on 15 June 2016 New: Credit Invoice for Full Refunds New: Separate Proforma, Invoice and Credit Invoice Buttons in My Account Page Version 1.1 on 30 May 2016 New: Date is now displayed based on WordPress Settings New: Upload folder name changed New: Added permission to download Invoices from My Account Page New: Displaying Shipping Costs in Invoices Version 1.0 on 25 May 2016 Initial Release